- Rental Packages Include: 1-3 bottles of Margarita Man mix, 1-3 five gallon mixing bucket, 50-150 9oz. cups, machine carts, skirting, and extension cords.
- Delivery: Free delivery and pick-up within 15 miles of Westchester Margarita Man. We will deliver to certain areas outside of 15 miles with added delivery fees. Westchester Margarita Man reserves the right to approve/deny delivery locations based off of distance.
- Steps: Please tell us when you make your reservation if we will encounter any steps or stairways during delivery (even if its just 1 or 2 steps). An additional delivery fee may apply for difficult deliveries. If steps are encountered during delivery which were not disclosed to us, a fee WILL be held from your machine refundable deposit. The Westchester Margarita Man reserves the right to cancel any rental if any steps are encountered which were not disclosed.
- Electrical Requirements: – EACH machine requires a DEDICATED 20 amp circuit. Heavy gauge extension cords are provided with each rental. Please do not use any other cords.
- Extra Mix: $25.00 Each (refundable if unopened)
- Same Day Pick Up: $50.00 (any rental having to be picked up on the same day as delivery)
- Cancellation Policy: There will be a $50 charge per machine for cancellations less than and including 72 hours notice. 3% transaction fees non-refundable for ALL cancellations.
- Unauthorized transportation of machine(s) will result in a $500 fee. Please do not attempt to relocate, lift or otherwise move machines.
In addition to the terms below, and the operation guidelines on each rented item, the Lessee (customer) agrees to supervise the operation of any rented item and further agrees that if the item is damaged that he/she will reimburse Westchester Margarita Man for the full price to fix the damage and/or the full replacement value of the rented item. Before signing this contract, Lessee agrees that he/she has read the entire contract, has agreed to all terms and conditions herein, and has had all questions he/she may have answered to the Lessee’s full satisfaction and understanding.
1. TITLE: The property described hereof shall at all times be and remain the property of lessor. Lessee shall have only the right to use the property under the terms and conditions herein.
2. TIME PERIOD: Lessee is responsible for rent payable in advance prior to delivery of the property to Lessee and shall be entitled to use the property only for such period of time as is shown above. Said period of use shall be extended for like periods of time upon the payment in advance of the rental fees charged for such time periods. Payment of additional rentals to extend the period of use shall constitute an extension of all terms of this rental contract and shall bind the parties hereto and their successors in interest.
3. USE: Lessee agrees to use property only in the manner for which it is intended and to only use mixes supplied by or approved by Lessor. Lessee shall not make adjustments to or disassemble property for any reason, unless directed by Lessor.
4. PAYMENT: Lessee agrees to pay the charges for rental in advance, when requested, or immediately upon return of the property or on receiving billing for the same. With the prior approval of Lessor, credit terms may be arranged. A deposit is required for all bookings and reservations.
5. AGENTS AND PRINCIPALS: The party to whom the property is delivered represents that he/she is the Lessee or an agent of the Lessee and has the authority to change this rental, nevertheless, he/she as well as the principal shall remain personally liable for such rental and both are responsible under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
6. WAIVER: Lessee acknowledges that prior to accepting the properly he/she has examined same, and it was at that time in good working order and repair. Lessee assumes all risk, inherent in the operation and use of the property, and does hereby agree to indemnify, protect, save and keep harmless the Lessor from any claim for liability resulting from Lessee’s use of possession of the property (including but without limitation latent and other defects whether or not discoverable by Lessor).
7. ATTORNEY’S FEES: If collection of any amount due, or enforcement of any provisions of this agreement is placed in the hands of an attorney, or suit brought on by this agreement, Lessee agrees to pay a reasonable amount as attorney’s fees together with all costs of collection. Attorney’s court fee bills are payable to Westchester Margarita Man.
8. THEFT, LOSS DAMAGE: Lessee shall be liable for the replacement value of the property if the property is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair. If damaged only, Lessee shall be responsible for the payment of all charges for repair. Lessee shall be liable for the rental charges until payment for lost, stolen, or damaged property is made.
9. ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Lessee is responsible to provide and supply electricity. EACH machine requires a DEDICATED 20 amp circuit. Heavy gauge extension cords are provided with each rental. Please do not use any other cords. Westchester Margarita Man will not provide a refund if the rental location does not meet and satisfy electrical requirements. We prefer that you not use GFI outlets for our machines.
10. ALCOHOL INDEMNITY: Westchester Margarita Man, does not sell, distribute, supply or provide alcohol. Lessee assumes full responsibility and liability to all persons or property as a result of the consumption of alcohol by the lessee and lessee’s guests, agents, assigns, employees and by-standers. Lessee, does forever , release, and discharge Westchester Margarita Man, its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, and affiliates, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, and causes of action, liability, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, contracts, agreements, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which are caused by, arise from, are related to or are the result of, in whole or in part, the above described event or the attendance or participation in the above described event and/or use of the Westchester Margarita Man Merchandise, equipment and/or mixes, whether caused by the negligence of Westchester Margarita Man, its officers, directors, trustees, agents, servants, employees, affiliates or otherwise; Lessee agrees and warrants that he/she will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend Westchester Margarita Man, its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, employees and affiliates, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, from any and all actions, causes of action, liability, claims and demands whatsoever, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, contracts, agreements, judgments in law or equity, losses, costs of defense and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred therein, upon or by reason of any illness, injury, damage or loss which may be sustained by Westchester Margarita Man any of its agents, officers, directors, trustees, servants, employees, or affiliates, which are caused by, arise from, are related to or are the result of, in whole or in part, the above described event or the attendance or participation in the above described event and/or use of the Westchester Margarita Man Merchandise, equipment and/or mixes.
_[customer:signature]_____________Signed _______________________________ Lessee Initial